What completes an outfit to you?
Some people say jewelry some people say their make-up. Well to me I believe
that a person shoes can make or break an outfit. Some people like to match to
the T with their shoes but me on the other hand I like fashion to me to match
is not to match. There are so many styles of shoes and depending on my mood is
how I decide which shoes I am going to wear that day. If I know I will be doing
a lot of walking or standing heels will not be my first choice I would chose a
nice flat shoes that still compliments my outfit. (However, if I am wearing a
business dress that day I will just have to deal with the pain of beauty
because I am not a fan of flats with a business dress.) Now that the weather is
starting to get warmer I love to wear my sandals with almost every outfit. But
living in Georgia we get a lot of rain so I also have a nice comfy pair of rain
boots as well.
So overall depending on your mood and your travels will help
you decide what shoes will best fit your outfit that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment